DB2 Training Abstract:
The How to do a DB2 z/OS Performance Review DB2 training and education class presents the research, process and impact of doing a DB2 performance review of your DB2 z/OS environments, systems, and applications. As an overall system, architectural database and performance tuning review can dramatically reduce costs and improve system ans application performance, availability and scalability. By analyzing, many processing performance conditions and detailing various recommendations you can quickly improve database application performance, throughput and response time.
This DB2 training and education class discusses problem areas found at many consulting clients of over the last 14 years. This class details the improvements in system configurations, database designs and batch, online and web applications. These techniques have dramatically reduced daily CPU consumption and saved clients millions of dollars in CPU costs and sometimes avoided costly hardware upgrades.
Attendees of this DB2 performance review class will:
- Gain a detailed understanding of the performance factors of their DB2 for z/OS systems and application environments
- Get a detailed performance tuning methodology for tuning their DB2 systems and applications
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of key DB2 performance factors which will reduce costs and improve performance of their systems
Length: 1 day
- DB2 Database Administrators
- System Architects
- Technology Evaluators
- System Administrators
- Data Warehouse Administrators
- Business Intelligence Architects
To see a sample syllabus for the DB2 Training 2012: How to do a z-OS Performance Review class, click here.